2.11.2007

Fwd: Fw: Prom Day in "The Hood"

Just when you think you've seen it all ...
Prom Day in "The Hood" !!


WTF are they walking on? Red Saran Wrap?


"Hookers on Ice" makes an appearance at the prom...


Nothing like having a dress made to showcase your bikini.


Let's hope that she's wearing panties.


Do you know how much luggage had to die to make these outfits? I especially like that even the tennis shoes match...


Oh how I wish I wore a garter to my prom!

It would be too cruel to comment...okay, okay. I give.

Fat hookers on parade...

What exactly is holding up the dress on the left?


The Blazers couple did this look better.

Oh no she didn't! Oh yes she did!

Most people get knocked up after the prom...not 8 months before!

Did the girl on the left rip her dress or intentionally cut it to showcase her cellulite?

Hookers on Ice Part II

The token white guy.

MY EYES! OH GAWD MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!


Wow. A helicopter made out of hair...

Creative? Yes. Unusual? Yes. Unbelievably tacky? Hell yes.

I'm not even going to go there...

-

*Thanks for the funny photos Anne! Paris, Kentucky*

No comments: