3.10.2007

Fw: Five people on a plane...

There are five people on a plane: a pilot, the President, a smart lady, an old man, and a school kid. The plane they are in is about to crash. Just as they were about to jump, they realized there were only four parachutes on the plane.

The President says: "Hey,I am the President so I should take the parachute." Then he jumps out of the plane.

The pilot says: "Come on I'm the one flying this plane so I should take the last parachute." Then he left the plane.

Now there are only three people left. The smart lady, the school kid, and the old man. The smart lady says: "Hey I'm the smart lady, so I should get the parachute." The smart lady knocks the kid down, takes the parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The old man: "I don't have much time to live so I want the last parachute."

The school kid says: "We can both get out with a parachute."

The old man says: "How do you figure that?"

The school kid says: "Because the smart lady took my backpack."

No comments: